The U.S. Supreme Court ruling that a huge area of eastern Oklahoma is a Native American reservation was applauded by tribes.
Latest News From NPR
- Trump Wears Mask In Public For First Time During Walter Reed Visit
- Thomas Chatterton Williams On Debate, Criticism And The Letter In 'Harper's Magazine'
- Masks And Mouse Ears: Disney World Reopens As Coronavirus Cases Climb In Florida
- 'Unprecedented, Historic Corruption': Romney Joins Critics Of Stone's Commutation
- As Kenya Keeps Schools Shut, Teen Pregnancies Are Rising
With COVID-19 cases skyrocketing, Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt addressed the media Thursday afternoon to talk about how the state was dealing with record increases. But, his administration isn't overly concerned with the levels.