The Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office charged an Oklahoma City police officer with manslaughter on Thursday for killing a Black man who had a history of mental illness.
Last Updated on February 25th, 2021 2:52 p.m . The coronavirus vaccine has made it to Oklahoma. Federal regulators signed off on emergency approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on December 11th and the Moderna vaccine on December 18th. Now, the state will carry out the plan officials have been drafting for months.
- Newly-Confirmed Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Outlines His Priorities
- Who Is The Senate Parliamentarian Who Ruled Against A Minimum Wage Increase?
- U.S. Coronavirus Cases Dropped Dramatically Since January, But Can We Keep Them Down?
- Coronavirus In Oklahoma: The Latest
- 18 New Deaths, 867 New COVID-19 Cases In Oklahoma
The second day of confirmation hearings for U.S. Representative Deb Haaland concluded on Wednesday. Members of the Senate are weighing whether or not to make Haaland, a citizen of the Laguna Pueblo, the first Native American to head the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Latest News From NPR
- Coronavirus World Map: We've Now Passed The 100 Million Mark For Infections
- How Severe Is Your State's Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How Is The COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign Going In Your State?
- A Race To Protect His Country — And His Mother
- It's Not Just Texas. The Entire Energy Grid Needs An Upgrade For Extreme Weather