Norman Music Festival starts on Thursday and it's time to start planning your schedule for each day of the fest! Every day of this free festival has so many great artists I'm sure you want to see them all like we do. Unfortunately it's not possible to see every single act, but here are our opinions on the ten acts that are absolute must-sees at Norman Music Festival this year.
With Meghna Chakrabarti The Supreme Court will review a challenge to the citizenship question on the U.S. census. We look ahead to whats at stake. Guests Hansi Lo Wang , national correspondent for NPR who covers the 2020 census. ( @hansilowang ) Mithun Mansinghani , solicitor general for Oklahoma. Helped file an amicus brief in support of the Department of Commerce. Thomas Saenz , president of Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF). Plaintiff in lawsuits regarding...
Latest News From NPR
- Henry Bloch, Co-Founder Of H&R Block, Dies At 96
- County Jails Struggle With A New Role As America's Prime Centers For Opioid Detox
- After Felony Conviction, Iraq War Veteran Faces Deportation To Mexico
- 'Pray For Me': Nicaraguan Priest Threatened With Death Reaches Out To Niece In U.S.
- Fact Check: Russian Interference Went Far Beyond 'Facebook Ads' Kushner Described
Control of the state’s largest county jail could be placed under the authority of a public-private trust according to a plan considered Thursday by an Oklahoma County advisory group. Members of the Oklahoma County Criminal Justice Advisory Council voted to recommend county commissioners consider a draft proposal to give oversight of the Oklahoma County Jail’s operations to a trust made up of one county commissioner, the county sheriff and seven private citizens. Under the proposal, the seven...
- Better Oblivion Community Center: Tiny Desk Concert
- Bob Mould Reflects On Albums He Loved As A Youth With 'Sunshine Rock'
- The 'Avengers: Endgame' Cast Spoofs 'We Didn't Start The Fire'
- The Cranberries' Final Album Celebrates The New Beginning Dolores O'Riordan Wanted
- All Ears: Listening For The Meaning Between The Words