Become a Member
There are many ways to support the programming and music you love.
- Sign up as a Sustaining Member (renewing monthly) using a bank draft, credit or debit card on our donation page.
- Submit a one-time donation on our donation page.
- For an automatic OSU payroll deduction, fill out the OSU Payroll Deduct Form and send back to KOSU via mail, fax, or email.
- OR you can mail a check payable to KOSU.
KOSU Membership Mailing Address:
303 Paul Miller Building
Stillwater, OK 74078
PHONE: (405) 896-4323
FAX: (405) 744-9970
KOSU Membership FAQs
What are the benefits of my Sustaining Membership?
Becoming a Sustaining Member of KOSU allows you to pledge an annual amount but pay it out each month. It provides a steady stream of funds for KOSU that is reliable and consistent. It is also much more economical for members and allows you to pledge a larger amount. Plus, there are many benefits. As a Sustaining Member, you:
- Receive the Keep It Local OK discount card as a benefit.
- Become a part of the KOSU community.
- Are automatically entered into station drawings.
- Will be invited to several events throughout the year for sustaining members ONLY.
- Automatically renew each year – no more renewal notices, or unnecessary mail.
- Save us thousands of dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
When is my monthly Sustaining Membership processed?
KOSU processes all bank draft donations on the 15th of each month. All credit and debit cards are processed on the 1st of each month, but you also have the option to have it processed on the 15th. You can email email@example.com to make any changes.
What happens if my credit or debit card expires or is lost or stolen?
We've all had this happen. And we completely understand. One way to avoid this scenario is to set up a Sustaining Membership on a bank draft. No expirations, no lost cards, less hassle. But if you wish to keep a Sustaining Membership on a credit or debit card, and need to change any information, there are several ways to update your account:
- Update your information online on our donation page. KOSU's Membership team will connect your new information with your account on the back end.
- You can call the Membership department at (405) 896-4323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KOSU sends out an email, with a link to update, once a card is not processed in our system. You can always use this link to update your card info and we will connect it with your account on the back end.
- If you received a letter requesting updated information, you may use the mailed form and enclosed envelope to respond.
If my card expiration date changed but my card number did not, why do I have to give my card number again?
KOSU adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to handling of donor credit and debit card account information. Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations require that KOSU not store actual credit card information on its computers. You may call (405) 896-4323, OR you can email email@example.com with the new expiration date, or update your credit card info online.
Do I need to call in during the Membership Drive to renew my pledge?
No. As a Sustaining Member your membership is ongoing and automatically renews each year. However, you are welcome to call in during the Membership Drive to increase your monthly giving or make an additional one-time gift. Be sure to let the person answering the phone know you are already a Sustaining Member.
I signed up for a thank you gift during the Membership Drive. When will it arrive?
We try to get all thank you gifts out as soon as possible, but there are times when items are backordered or we must order the gifts after the Membership Drive. For digital thank you gifts, they should arrive within a week of your payment, or a week after the first installment of your Sustaining Membership. Other items that are shipped via USPS can take up to 4-6 weeks. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Are my monthly donations tax-deductible?
Yes, your donations are tax-deductible. To reduce costs, KOSU collaborates with the Oklahoma State University Foundation to issue tax receipts at the end of each calendar year. Please email email@example.com if you receive a monthly tax receipt and wish for that to stop. We can request the Foundation to suppress this function for you and you will only receive one year-end receipt. If you need a copy of your donation receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I cancel my Sustaining Membership?
You can stop or suspend your Sustaining Membership at any time. Just send an email to email@example.com or call KOSU's Membership department at (405) 896-4323.
How do I update personal or contact info?
Any changes to your account like an address, email, phone number or name change to an account can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with a confirmation email once the changes have been made.
Does KOSU sell my name to companies or other nonprofits?
No – when you donate to KOSU we will NOT sell, trade or share your name, email address or any other contact information with any other organization.
How to contact Member Services:
Give us a call at (405) 896-4323 between 9am - 5pm, Mon-Fri, or send an email to email@example.com. We will return all after-hours voicemails and emails within two business days.
Thank you for supporting KOSU!
More ways to give: