KOSU’s Business Circle Memberships are ideal for companies looking to support public radio and get a little bit of air time as well.
For $500 a year, business names will be recognized on-air twice per day during the membership drives. Company information (with a link to the business website) will be listed on this page for one year.
In addition to having your business recognized during KOSU’s Membership Drives, your business will be recognized on-air once a week. Your company’s name will be mentioned along with other, up to three, Business Circle members. These spots will read:
“KOSU thanks Business Circle Members including Cup o' Joe Coffee in Edmond, Red Ted's Fashion in Norman and Bob’s Tire Shop in Wellston. Independent businesses supporting independent radio. Find out more at kosu.org.”
Businesses are allowed to have only their name read on the air, but if a business is not easily identifiable by name alone, then clarification may be added. Businesses will be aired at various times from 5 a.m. to midnight. We are not able to guarantee when business names will be announced.
Businesses will also receive a Business Circle static cling to post in their business to allow their customers to know of their support of KOSU.
If you prefer more choice in when your business is announced on air, please consider a Program Sponsorship.
- To join the business circle, please contact our Development team at 405.744.9974 or email@example.com.
- [Artspace] at Untitled - Oklahoma City
- Back Door Barbecue - Oklahoma City
- Beehold, Inc. - Oklahoma City
- Big Truck Tacos - Oklahoma City
- Celestial Cycles - Oklahoma City
- Chautauqua Hills Dental Center - Sedan, KS
- Cypress Card Co. - Online Wholesale & Retail
- Dr. Addie Allen, All Smiles Dental & Denture - Oologah
- Elemental Coffee - Oklahoma City
- Ellen Stephens, Civil Engineer - Oklahoma City
- Factory Obscura - Oklahoma City
- Goadabode Design Studio - Oklahoma City
- Good Little Eater - Stillwater
- Holey Rollers Donuts & Coffee - Oklahoma City
- Indie Trunk Show - Oklahoma City and Tulsa
- JC’s Funky Hair Ranch - Edmond
- Lodes Yoga - Oklahoma City
- McKenzie & Company T-Shirts - Oklahoma City
- Nate's Tree Service - Stillwater
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum - Oklahoma City
- Pat's Tire and Auto Repair - Oklahoma City
- Pizzeria Gusto - Oklahoma City
- Red Buffalo Store - Sedan, KS
- Robot House Creative - Oklahoma City
- Roto Rooter of Stillwater - Stillwater
- Spaces Real Estate - Oklahoma City
- Susan Nedrow, CPA, PC - Choctaw
- Switchgrass Energy - Edmond
- Thai Loco - Stillwater
- Urban Teahouse - Oklahoma City
- Yukon Wound Care and Rehabilitation - Yukon