Attorney General William Barr has released a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election to Congress and the public. Read a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller's final report. Justice Department The special counsel spent nearly two years investigating attacks on the 2016 presidential election and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Russians behind it. » Read the roughly 400-page report. Mueller also was...
Every Tuesday, The Spy adds new music to its rotation. Here are the adds for the week of April 16th, 2019. This playlist includes singles from Tame Impala, Beck, and a cover from U.S. Girls only available on Amazon. Give the tracks a listen below!
Latest News From NPR
- 'This Is Morally Wrong,' Biden Tells Striking Massachusetts Grocery Workers
- 'Concreteberg' The Size Of A Blue Whale Plagues London's Sewers
- Washington State Senate Passes Bill Removing Exemption For Measles Vaccine
- See How Much Of The Mueller Report Is Redacted
- Tiny Earthquakes Happen Every Few Minutes In Southern California, Study Finds
Updated at 4:20 p.m. ET Special counsel Robert Mueller's doorstop report about Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election thumped to Earth on Thursday. It said the investigation could not establish that the Trump campaign "conspired or coordinated" with the Russian interference effort, which was described as "sweeping and systematic." However, the 448-page document, released after a nearly two-year-long inquiry, also says "while this report does not conclude that the president...
- How Angélique Kidjo Brings Out The Africa Of Celia Cruz's Catalog
- Oh Pep! On Mountain Stage
- Josh Ritter Performs Stripped-Down Acoustic Version Of 'Fever Breaks'
- Kevin Abstract Shares 'Ghettobaby' EP On The Road To New Album
- Seize The Night By 'Shining In The Dark': Our Favorite Latin Songs This Week