A poll from Amber Integrated released Monday shows Gov. Kevin Stitt has a narrow lead on his Democratic opponent Joy Hofmeister.
Our brand-new 16 oz white stoneware coffee mug is the best way to enjoy a cup a joe and show your support for public radio.
The latest: 2022 Elections
Get the latest local news in your inbox every weekday.
The latest: Jan. 6 committee hearings
Here is the newest music on The Spy for September 27th. This week features new music from Margo Price, Brian Eno, White Lung and more.
Oklahomans expressed the importance of maintaining food assistance programs in the 2023 Farm Bill to Oklahoma Congressman Frank Lucas during a town hall meeting.
Ian had top winds of 125 mph and storm surge up to 14 feet as it moved over the western end of Cuba. It could head for Tampa and St. Petersburg next, the first direct hit on those cities in a century.
Local headlines for Tuesday, September 27, 2022
The rise of electric vehicles raises questions as to how emergency responders can adapt to the new technology when working car crashes.
Enter for a chance to win tickets to see Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors at Tower Theatre in Oklahoma City on Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
The Oklahoma Music Minute features musicians and bands from across the state.
Local headlines for Monday, September 26, 2022
Ian hits Cuba with a life-threatening storm surge as the storm strengthens, causing a large stretch of Florida's coast to now be under a hurricane watch.
When it mattered most, Nixon and his crew found that people who might have been political allies in the past were not especially sympathetic to his case.
Authorities and residents in Florida were keeping a cautious eye on Tropical Storm Ian in the Caribbean on Sunday, expected to continue gaining strength and become a major hurricane.
The same treaty that led to the Trail of Tears also said the Cherokee Nation could be represented by a congressional delegate. The tribal government wants the position to be filled for the first time.
We're hiring a news director! We're looking for a strategic thinker and organized manager who is invested in community engagement, local journalism, audio and digital storytelling and working as part of a dynamic and agile team.
At Home, At Work, In Your Car, On Your Computer, On Your Smart Speaker, On Your Phone, On Your TV...
Latest News on Coronavirus
- Flu is expected to flare up in U.S. this winter, raising fears of a 'twindemic'
- Oklahoma Supreme Court rules school masking requirements don't need governor approval
- Musicians are back on the road, but every day is a gamble
- Joe Biden says the COVID-19 pandemic is over. This is what the data tells us
- 4 ways the world messed up its pandemic response — and 3 fixes to do better next time
This Week In Oklahoma Politics
- Women's health expansion, new polling, Norman teacher and more
- Recreational marijuana, transgender bathrooms, Norman turnpike protests and more
- U.S. Senate runoffs, Ryan Walters wins GOP nomination, recreational marijuana and more
- Sean Roberts' lawsuit, U.S. Senate runoffs, Congressional District Two race and more
Get the latest local news and much more in your inbox every week.