Some of you may be able to stretch your contribution to KOSU a little further thanks to your employer. Many employers in Oklahoma have some form of matching contribution program, including:
- American Fidelity Assurance Corporation
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Boeing Company
- Phillips 66
- GE Oil & Gas
- Marathon Oil Corporation
- Nextera Energy Resources
- Price Waterhouse and Coopers
- Siemens Corporation
- Williams Companies, Inc.
Here are instructions for seeking a matching gift:
- Sign up as a contributing member of KOSU.
- On the Donate page, you can search our database of companies to see if your employer offers a matching gift. Simply click your company’s name if found and proceed with your donation. (If your company’s name is not listed in our database, then they do not have a matching gift program.)
- Once you have completed KOSU’s online donation form, you will be directed to a page that contains the company’s matching gift form for download.
- Print out the corresponding matching gift form, fill in the information, and submit the form to your HR department. (NOTE: if there is not a matching gift form provided to you through our donation page, you may have to contact your HR department directly for the proper paperwork.)
Thanks for supporting KOSU and making your contribution go further with your employer!